Grace Baptist School
Christian Education for K-12
- Biblically Based Education Because all truth is God's truth, a concerted effort is made to integrate Biblical truth in every school endeavor. The Christian world-view is clearly presented. Godly character is stressed in the classroom, on the playing field and in all social activities. Biblical truth is integrated in all subjects taught.
- Academic Excellence Grace Baptist School has provided a quality developmentally appropriate academic education for students in grades K-12 for the past 27 years. Since 1976, it has been the norm for the students of Grace Baptist School to achieve beyond their grade level on the end of the year Iowa Achievement Tests.
- A Skilled, Experienced And Caring Faculty All of our teachers are "born again" children of God and active members of Grace Baptist Church. Nine of our thirteen teachers have earned a college degree, many of them from Baptist Colleges and Universities. The faculty and administration are sensitive to the needs of the students and minister to them individually and cohesively with their parents.
- A Safe And Secure Environment Students at Grace Baptist School are taught to function within a set of guidelines which emphasize mutual respect for one another and for those in authority. Violence and disrespect for authority are not tolerated.
- A Drug-Free Environment Alcohol and illicit drugs are strictly prohibited. Grace Baptist School faculty, and administration encourage students to develop lifestyles free from such chemical dependencies. Students involved in any kind of drug or alcohol activity will be promptly dismissed from the school rolls.
- Quality Sports And Extracurricular Programs Grace Baptist School offers a variety of sports and activities for students in grades 7-12. This years athletic teams include; boys and girls cross country, boys basketball, girls volleyball and girls cheerleading. Educational field trips are also a very important part of student life at Grace Baptist School.
Committed to the principle that all truth begins with God, we teach all of the disciplines in the context of Biblical view. Our curriculum is designed to integrate faith and learning.Child reading bible Our goal is to prepare students to impact contemporary society as informed citizens, creative thinkers, and leaders whose lives demonstrate commitment to Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. Concerning the purpose of Grace Baptist School, we believe that the Holy Bible is the only true source of educational philosophy particularly with regard to the nature of man, the purpose of life, the power of God, and the nature of knowledge. We affirm that Jesus Christ is the sole object of identity and reality; that He is the only true source of knowledge and that He has defined forever absolute principles for righteous human behavior. We believe that the chief end of Christian education is to train the whole person by academic and extracurricular programs to be born-again, to grow spiritually, and to serve Jesus Christ continually. We believe that all of life is sacred and must be lived to the glory of God.